Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Little Cutie!

Look at this little cutie who is 15 days old! Crazy how time flies! Don't you just love all the rolls! All is well here...I'm just enjoying a little snuggle time with my girl and thought I'd post this cute picture! After this I have to get back to work on my taxes...yuck! Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts yesterday...they must have really worked because it turned out to be a really good day...we didn't get to celebrate the boys like we had wanted to (stupid snow...no...actually it was quite pretty) but we will do it on Wednesday instead. Yesterday was also Natalee's original due date...so glad she was with me yesterday and not still inside her birthmommy's tummy...crazy to think that we've already had her for two weeks! I'm so glad that we have! Well I'm going to run for now...oh yeah...check out this website www.walleyedan.com and see if you recognize the Catch of the Week!

3 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Oh my goodness! She is so precious. I am so glad that your day went well and that you are enjoying your precious little girl.

admin said...

That picture is adorable!

Angie said...

You guys are TOOOOOO cute!!!! :) lol. LOVE IT!! Can't wait to hold her!! :) Maybe Bri and I will try to make a long weekend trip up there sometime. Email me sometime and maybe we can actually make some plans! :) Love you guys!