Friday, May 27, 2011

It's about time!

For an update that is! Geez...could I get any worse at this blogging thing! Wait...don't answer that...the truth is...I probably could! Anyway...we are doing good here in the Feldman house...we are keeping busy and that's a good reason why I haven't updated lately! :) Natee is continuing to change all the time...she's a little stinker and knows it :) She is so much fun and we are so happy to have her in our lives :) Let's see...what is she doing that is new...oh...she has started to put her finger up when asked how old she is...sometimes you have to say "Are you 1?" and then she puts it up...but I still think that's pretty good for her age. She is starting to hid which I don't know where she is getting that from...the other day she was hiding behind a chair and now today I had my closet open and she crawled in there and was hiding behind the vacuum cleaner...it's pretty fun...like she really does know what she is doing...and I'm convinced that she really does know that she is hiding! ha! And no...she is not hiding to fill her pants! In fact...she's been going on the potty for a couple of months now...and before you say anything...I know...we are crazy...but we have been told that they can learn early and we decided to try it...so it's going okay...but she still wets her pants (but we haven't taken her out of diapers yet) but as far as the other goes....she hasn't had but maybe 3 or 4 dirty ones in the last 4 months...she is able to tell us that she has to go by patting her tummy, which we taught her, and so far so good. I have to admit that I wasn't so gung-ho about this early potty training but I have liked not having to deal with the dirty diapers! As far as when we will get real serious about the potty training I think we will try at 18 months...most of my nieces and nephews have been fully trained by that time so we'll see how it goes. Okay...let's get off that subject...sorry didn't mean to take this blog post there! :) Oh...and Natee loves animals....so so much...and she loves the kitties next door, which her dad isn't happy about 'cause he can't stand cats...but it's so cute...she heard me calling them one day and I was making a kissing sound...so now she goes outside and say "keeeyyy keeeyyy" and then claps her hands and makes kissing sounds...oh...it's just the cutest little thing...she's so smart. And the cats next door...they are so nice and come running up to her and are so good to her. Well....I think that's enough of an update for now...I gotta get doing something around the house during her nap time. We put our house back on the market to see if we could get any bites...we would just like to get into something a little bit bigger if we could...and maybe closer to the farm if possible...we'll see...so if you know of anyone looking for a house let me know :) Have a great Memorial Day weekend! OH...and here are a few pictures for you...enjoy!

Two buddies! I thought her face was priceless...Jon looks pretty happy too! We were on a walk for Cystic Fibrosis...one of our favorite doctors who took care of Emmalee has this icky disease and so we were walking for him...it was a great day and we were so happy we could spend our morning with him and his wife (and their doggies) and raise a little money as well!



Natee being silly...she was carrying this lid around...it's amazing what will entertain kids!
Lid kisses!

So big! And look mom...I'm standing on a lid! Does this lid make me look taller?!?!


Her new favorite spot to sit...so far we have not tumbled off of it!




A girl after her Mommy's own heart

Prima ballerina




Or doctor?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always love reading how you all are doing! Natee is getting so big! Seems like such a short time she was added to your family. Hope you are having some nice summer days. It has hit 70 here the last couple of days and LOVING it!!!!!
Cayla