Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Look!

Hey there! I decided it was time for a new look...I needed to add Bennett and Oliver to the side bar (and soon a new baby!)...plus I needed to add the poll! So go start placing your guesses!! :) Anyway...hope you like the new look...still not sure about this font...I'm thinking it might be hard to read...but I'm going to try it for a few days....let me know what you all think :) Okay...it's late and I need to go to bed :) Hope you all have a great Thursday! I'll update more later!

7 comments:

Courtney said...

I like the new font & love the new look on your page! So pretty. And I was the first to vote...yay! Wishing you all the best! Congrats on the newest addition!!! I can't wait to meet her (or him..cause I probably guessed wrong...hehe)!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new look and pictures, but I am not crazy about the font...it is a little hard to read. But what is funny is that the font looks just like your Grandma Mary's handwriting, so I like it for that reason!!

Love you honey!
Mom

Heather (: said...

I love your new look (: so pretty and I love the quote !

Brittney said...

Looks great! I LOVE the new look! And the sidebar pics! I love the font, but maybe you could use it on the blog titles or the Bible verse at the top? It's too pretty to get rid of, but it is a little hard to read in the post. :)

Candie said...

Love the new look! The colors are great, but the font is a little hard to read. Can't wait to see the newest member of your family!

Kaitlyn said...

Wishing you the best with your soon to be new addition :)

bilmoko deals said...

Congrats in advance having a new baby :)