Saturday, April 7, 2012

What we've been up to so far....

Hi there! So you get two posts in one day! Crazy!!! We've been having a great time in Georgia getting to know our new little guy and seeing some of the touristy stuff around here. Today we were able to go to St. Simon Island...what a fun place...we want to go back and have a beach day if we can :) We'll see what happens :) One of the highlights for me today was going to Southern Soul Barbeque...shortly before we came down I happen to see this joint on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives and the whole time I watched that show I was hungry. Let's just say that it didn't disappoint! Mom...you don't even know good ribs...these ribs were the best!! If I could bring some back for you I would!!! Well I'll wrap this up and let you just enjoy the pictures :) Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!! It's amazing that we have a Savior that would die for us so that we, as imperfect as we are, can live with Him forever someday! His wonders and love never cease to amaze me!! Only through Him can we be saved...and He made it so easy for us...so how come we make it so hard for ourselves sometimes?! Thank you Lord Jesus for the Cross!

Urgh...it's so hard being this cute! :)


Miles before his first big trip to Walmart :) We were able to get a place that has a full kitchen so we went to get a few groceries for our stay down here

Bad picture of me but I wanted to share Miles after his first bath...he didn't like getting his body washed but loved it when I washed his hair! I've had years of practice! hahaha!


This looks like the stork that brought us Miles! hahaha! These birds must be so used to people...they hardly moved! Right after this we saw dolphins swimming in the ocean...that was pretty neat!


See that big bridge in the background?!? We went over that...would that have scared you Annette?!?


Southern Soul...featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives!

My little lanky boy with his Mohawk! :) We had to go to Target tonight to get him a few outfits...everything I brought just swims on him...plus I didn't have an Easter outfit for him and I decided I wanted one :)


Mmmm...bubba! Love his eyes!


Last but not least we tried to do a few newborn shots tonight but he didn't want to cooperate...we'll try a different time but these were a couple that turned out pretty cute :)

4 comments:

Heather (: said...

Omgosh, talk about water works!!!! I love all the photos, you did a great job! I can't wait for later on in the week, we have great things ahead! Thank you for these posts. I'm completely in love! I love you, Miles, Ali, and Jon!

Anonymous said...

He keeps getting cuter and cuter with every post. Can't wait til you guys are home! Love him in that stripped shirt!

As far as the bridge . . . you would have either needed to tie me down or knock me out to get me across that thing!

~Anchored In Christ~ said...

Ok...I think I'm confused. Is this your baby or your neice or nephew or what?

What part of GA are you in? I'm from GA myself. 3 hrs from Atlanta.

Theresa said...

Congratulations on your newest family member. You have a beautiful family. God Bless.