Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just a quick note

Just thought I'd check in with you and let you know that things are starting to get better on my end...still a little nauseous at times but not bad at all...I tell you...last Friday I hit 12 weeks and it was like a switch turned off...I thought to myself...I feel pretty good today...then Saturday I felt pretty good...and Sunday...can it really be?!? I have been reassured that yes...it can just quit just like that so I'm very hopeful that I am done with the worst of it. Also...these last could days I could swear I already felt slight movement...I keep telling Jon that I'm not counting it yet but I have also been reassured by my friend Sarah, who has had 2 sets of twins, that she started feeling them move at 12 weeks...less room inside there I guess! Anyway...nothing else too new with us. I just posted on Emmalee's blog...we decorated a tree and took it out to the cemetery. I think it looks cute...we are going to make that a yearly tradition. And at my last doctors appointment...which was last Monday...they did an ultrasound...so I'll post the pictures here for you...my mom hasn't even gotten to see these yet...and they are already getting bigger! My next one is on the 22nd...so maybe I'll have new pictures then for you as well. Take care all!

Baby A


Baby B (with a little of Baby A sneaking into the picture)

4 comments:

Candie said...

Those babies are beautiful!! Such a blessing. You're lucky your morning sickness has stopped. I'm 16 weeks and mine is still going strong. I look forward to watching those babies grow!

The Swartys said...

That is rockin awesome! hey can you give me a call when you have a quick second, thanks.
chris

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon and Ali we just wanted to say congratulations on the news of the twins, that is so EXCITING!

Anonymous said...

Seeing the ultrasound with two babies is so fun and amazing! It is a first for me to see two on the same screen and it gave me goose bumbs :) I am so excited for you and Jon what a blessing!

Cayla