Friday, July 17, 2009

Ahhhh...I can breath

That's what I said on Wednesday when I a.) finished my scrapbook for the adoption agency and b.) found out that I didn't have to do a third draft of my "dear birthmom" letter! Yea! We are so close to going into "The Book" at the agency that it is not even funny! I am so sorry that I have been MIA on this blog...maybe no one even checks it anymore! But I do have some entries that I cannot wait to get on here (like answering your questions about the adoption process...so if you have any more let me know)...and now maybe I'll have more time! Anyway...for the time being I just thought I'd get on here real quick and give you an update and thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers as we finished up the paperwork and all for the adoption stuff. It does feel good to breath again! And I was going to tell you about why I love summer around here but blogger is not letting me post my pictures...and I really need my pictures to tell the story (well maybe not...but I'd like them) so I guess you'll have to wait until next time :) But...I will give you one reason right now why I love this summer...65 degrees today...yes...I do love this weather! I am not one that likes it hot and sticky...anywhere from about 60-78 is perfect for me. Well I hope you all are enjoying your summer so far...and I will talk to you soon! (And hopefully be able to post pictures!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree - we are loving this summer weather. Cincinnati isn't half bad this year! We are praying for you guys - I remember what a relief it was to finish our homestudy and photobook!

Love,
Matt, Sarah and Crew

Brittney said...

Yay yay for finishing everything! :)

I have to disagree - this weather is BAD! Like I told Sam - this would be a great day - in January! :)

I'm a hot weather girl - all the way!

Candie said...

Congratulations on finishing all your adoption stuff. I've been praying that you would find the right words for your letter. Now we will be praying for the child and mom that the Lord brings into your life.

admin said...

I've been checking in! Glad to see you're back!

Hey, I'd love it if you checked out my friends SARAH and BEN's blog. Sarah and I have been friends since we were 5 and they live back home in Canada. They have struggled with infertility and now are going through the adoption process too! I think you're a great encouragement for them :)
www.canneyland.wordpress.com

Sarah said...

Hey! I just got your note on my blog! Thanks a bunch. I see Carmine told you to check us out. I'll be posting an update soon. The Lord has been doing some incredible stuff. Are you adopting domestically or internationally? I'll check out some more of your posts in a bit.