Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all!

Well I figured that it was fall now...the temperatures have dropped (I love it), the leaves are changing (I love it), and it's almost October! Yep...fall is in the air! So it was time for a change of scenery on the blog :) Nothing too new with us...sorry...no big update here! I do want to do a shout out to my friend Danielle who had her first baby today (lucky duck!)...welcome to the world baby Dean...we are glad that you are here! Like I said...nothing too new with us so it will be a short post today. Hope all is well for you all out there. Thanks for checking in...and...Happy Fall Y'all!

6 comments:

Brittney said...

LOVE the new layout! That is a great pic of you two!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Fall Ya'all to you too!!

Love you!
Mom

Feldman Family said...

Oh...is that how you spell it...oops! I guess I'm not very good at talking (or spelling) like a southerner!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize I spelled it differently than you did...I don't speak or spell southern either!

Hugs,
Mom

admin said...

Happy Fall!! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out Ali! Love you and praying for you!!
Danielle:)