Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The last of them...

Okay...so here's the last of the scrapbook pages for the adoption scrapbook. Sorry it's take me so long to get them on here...these last few weeks have flown...I didn't even know we were busy! Nothing new on the adoption front...there has been some activity on the website lately....the adoption agency has a website where birthmoms can go and look at peoples profiles...once a couple has been chosen it says chosen next to their name. Well when we first went on there was one couple chosen and that was it...up until last week. Now there are 6 new couples that have been chosen...one couple was even put on after us (that went fast...for them)! So now I told Jon that I can't go on there anymore (although I will!) 'cause it just makes you crazy! Anyway...I just keep telling myself that the baby that's suppose to be ours just isn't ready yet and in due time we will get that call :) Otherwise nothing too new for us. We just had the Defeat of Jesse James Days here so that means the end of summer. We had some family come in so it was fun showing them around. I'll have to get some pictures on here of that...although Ellie took most of the pictures so I'll have to wait for her to send me a disk with them on there...hurry up Ellie! Just kidding! Well...hope this finds all of you doing well. I'll try not to make it so long in between! Oh...and if you haven't checked out Emma, Owen and Cooper's blog you'll have to do that. We set the boys' stone and it looks so nice...there are pictures on the blog of that...I'll have to get some on here sometime of the guys setting the stone...they were He-Men (or He-Man...does anyone remember that cartoon?!?) and lifted that huge stone down by themselves...no equipment involved...crazy guys...well...I'll save that for another day...enjoy the scrapbook pictures!



Page 20



Page 21





Page 22



Page 23



Page 24



Page 25



Page 26


Page 27

Page 28


Page 29


Page 30

2 comments:

Anna said...

Ali the scrapbook pages are wonderful. I can see how the adoption website would be hard to look at but hard to stay away from. I think God has a wonderful baby for you, but like you said, he/she is just not ready yet. I can't imagine that it is easy to wait at all though. You and Jon are in my prayers daily.

Candie said...

So true that the Lord has to get that precious baby ready, but He also has to get the birthmom ready as well. The Lord will bring her into your lives at just the right moment for you, Jon, and for her (the birthmom). It's hard to be patient when you want something so badly. We are praying you through this. We love you guys!