Friday, May 7, 2010

Look who's famous...

...well...maybe not really famous...but close! :) Natalee made it onto the Archiver's website and in their newsletter e-mail! Click here to see how cute she is! Cute, right?!? Yep...that's what I thought :) And for those of you who don't know what Archiver's is...well shame on you! No...not really...it just means you don't share my love of stamping and scrapbooking...and that's okay...you are probably far better off financially than I am :) ha! Archiver's is a scrapbooking store...we have quite a few of them in the Twin Cities and they also have multiple locations around the US. My mom also works there...and that's where Natee got her in :) Here's hoping the muscle picture makes it in someday! Well I'd better jump off this thing for now...gotta get ready for our big garage sale tomorrow...of course it's going to be cold and yucky...it always is for our city wide garage sale...I think we should change the weekend...but that isn't my decision. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend...Natalee is getting dedicated at church on Sunday so I'll have pictures to post after that! And thanks again to Archiver's for featuring Natalee...it was so fun to see her picture...I hope the fame doesn't go to her head! :) ha!

5 comments:

Liz Pasch said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing : )

Courtney said...

Happy Mother's Day!

jennymarie1981 said...

How fun! We used to live right down the road from and Archiver's when we lived in Indy and I was on their mailing list...thanks for sharing. What a little cutie.

Teacha said...

Hi, Allie, I can see how wonderful a time you are having and it makes me very happy. Allie, are you going to be doing hair again? I hope you say yes because I am missing your talent.

Anonymous said...

1: My strengths are: I am handsome; but my weakness is: I am handsome, is not obvious.
2: On the money does not hurt feelings, the best damn money.
3: I curse your buying instant noodles without seasoning packets.
4: Accounting,cheap evening dresses, said: "Let you be late paychecks, I have no change."
5: Although your body spray the cologne,halter wedding dresses 2010, but I can still vaguely smell smelt scum.
6: I once took to the streets, a group of girls stopped me, they said I am,lace wedding dresses, I do not recognize, they hit me and said I am.
7: drink a cup of Sanlu to the party.
8: The most mysterious of the sector: the departments concerned.
9: I have only two things in this life will not be: this is not, it will not.
10: The others have the background, and I could.
11: Do not dried shrimp.
12: I am an angel, and not go back to heaven is the reason.
13: because of who you like hanging QQ, coax her two hours a day, will soon be the sun.
14: liar too, idiot obviously not enough.
15: Your cell phone is much cheaper than.
16: Never treat, shrimp not!
17: free to learn Feng Shui, the tomb after death can be considered a good account to make up for the lifetime of regret can not afford good housing.
18: Sao easy to hide out, difficult to control the dark base.