Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Natalee's Dedication

Wow! Sorry! It's been a long time! Time for a little catch up :) We dedicated Natalee Ann to God on Sunday, May 9th. It was such a special time and a great way to celebrate Mother's Day! Natalee made me a card and it was so cute :) I'd share it with you on here but it's too cute and I think I'm just going to keep it for myself :) Sorry to tease! Anyway...we had a great day that Sunday with our family and friends. After church we all went back to my mom and dad's for lunch and cake...it was a fun day...and a beautiful day! That week the weather was rather crappy and cold so when it was 60 and sunny on Sunday we were very happy! Well not too much to update you on other than Natalee's dedication so I'll just put her pictures up! Hope all is well with everyone and that you are all enjoying your spring so far...summer is right around the corner! Take care!

Proud Mommy and Daddy with their beautiful daughter!

Pastor Don and us

Ali's Family

Great Uncle Mike and Aunt Pam and cousin Kami...they came all the way from the Brainard area to be with us that day...thanks again for coming!

Jon's Family

All the cousins

Natalee and her cake

Family Picture...look at that cute smile on Natalee's face...and isn't the tree pretty behind us?!?!

Mommy and Natee

Kisses

Daddy and his little girl


Well isn't she just cute :)

14 comments:

Stephen and Michelle said...

She is absolutely adorable... :)

Your pictures turned out so good!!
Michelle

Anna said...

She sure is cute! I'm sure her dedication was beautiful and what an absolutely great way to spend Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

She is ADORABLE!! Thanks for finally posting some pictures from the dedication. Sorry we missed it. I hear you made it through ok Ali. :) And you got to go first too!
Dayna

The Athearns said...

She is so beautiful!! What a great way to spend Mother's Day! :) I cannot help but smile and feel so happy for you guys. That little girl is soooo loved!

Anonymous said...

Grandma needs a CD of these pictures!! It was a fun and special day to celebrate so many blessings in our lives!!

Love you all,
Grandma Annie

Candie said...

I love the picture of Natee with her cake. She looks like she is going to beat someone up if they touch the cake, I love it!! You guys are a beautiful family!

admin said...

Great pictures! I love the ones of Natalee and mommie and the one of her daddie holding her up high. That is just so CUTESIES!

Liz Pasch said...

What great pics of you guys! Ali, you look absolutely radiant--I really mean that--the light and happiness shows through your beautiful face. Natalee is also beautiful...ok, so is Jon, but maybe I should use a different word: handsome? Ok!

God is good, all the time : )

Michelle M. said...

Those are such great photos. What a beautiful family!!

i love love said...

cute baby pics..so adorable..it relieves my stress after working well the entire day..

Kelly said...

Love your blog
New follower
What a beautiful family you have


Keepingupwithkelly.com

Anonymous said...

hallo
I dont know you
but i wonder about your nice life with your baby
is it true that you are happy
if you realy want to be happy in every time every where
just check about (islamic) to know the rhight way to the full happy life.
good luck
if you want to reply to me
fady_520@yahoo.com

Ashley said...

Hey! I was looking through your blog and thought it was really neat cuz I saw this post and was surprised to see that your little girl was dedicated on the exact same day my little sister was. What a beautiful Mother's Day gift for my mom! My little sister has down syndrome and was born with an A/V canal defect(a huge hole in her heart) and PDA. when she was a little under 3 months old, she had open heart surgery to repair it. She is such a blessing to our family and I see Natalee is to yours. I saw your other blog as well, and I am sorry for your loss of your three little ones. You will see them in Heaven one day, and that will be a glorious day :) God Bless You and your family!
Love in Chris, Ashley

Ashley said...

I mean love in Christ not Chris :)