Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Picture Perfect

Hi everyone! So sorry! I'm a bad bad blogger! I have so much to catch you up on but since I've been working on re-designing the blog (almost) all day I don't have much time to write tonight! What do you think of the new design? I love color if you can't tell and when I saw this rainbow background I knew it was the one I wanted to use for the summer! I love rainbows (we just had one outside our window 2 nights ago!) and I love that they represent a promise that God made to us...that never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life (Genesis 9:8-17 for those of you who would like to look it up!) :) And I like the quote from Dolly..."The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." I'll put up with the rain any day...if we hadn't had the trials that we had, we, for one, wouldn't have Natalee, and two, we wouldn't know how to treasure each moment with her and each moment in our lives! So...bring the rain! Anyway...I got a few pictures for you tonight...hopefully one of these days I can give you a full update on our lives :) We went down to my cousin Andy's wedding this last weekend...he married his sweetheart, Lindsay (congrats to you two by the way!)...the day was beautiful and so were they. The day also lent itself to some great picture opportunities...I love this picture my sister-in-law Britt took:

because it captures us the fun that we were having! So here are some of the products that we got from that day...I still want to Photoshop them a bit, but I think they turned out great for just pointing and shooting...enjoy!!!







5 comments:

Kelly said...

Too sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!

XOXO,
Mom

Brittney said...

Ali - AWESOME job on the new page! It's so you and I love the individual pictures of all your family members!!

Only bad thing - you are making me want to redo mine now!!

Michelle M. said...

Those are so precious! What a beauty!

Meghan said...

Great pics, I think the second to last one is my fav!