Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm 5 months old!


Hi there...Natee here...actually I was 5 months old last Friday, so technically I'm 5 months old and 1 week...my mom said she was too busy to get on here and show you my pictures so I thought I'd better get on here and give you guys an update! :) I'm doing good...everyone always says how chunky I am...I think I'm going to get a complex...I always say, though, that there is just more of me to love this way. I am getting bigger and I am getting a little frustrated lately. I see all this stuff that I want and that I want to do...I just can't get to it yet. I'm not very mobile. My mommy tries to teach me how to roll-over...but I'm not a dog and I just don't see the point in it. I blame it on my rolls...I'm just to chubby to roll-over! :) I am starting to sit up by myself a little...and I really like that. Of course I tip over and I don't like that! Let's see...what else have I been up to...oh yeah...my mom and dad decided this week that I should try this white stuff...they came at me with this weird, skinny looking thing...I think they said it was a spoon or something...anyway...they told me to open my mouth...yeah right...but I did...and you know what...I'll open my mouth for that stuff any day...I really liked it! It doesn't have much flavor but it's kind of fun putting it in to my mouth and then blowing some of it back out...my mom will have to get a picture of me eating it...I think you'd like to see me...well...duh...it would be a picture of me so of course you'd like to see it! And I've been sleeping well...I like to sleep for the most part...I've been going to bed around 9 and getting up anywhere between 6 and 7...my mom seems to be happier when I get up at 7 but sometimes I just can't wait and so I wake her up...but I always flash her my adorable grin and I think she forgives me! I like to yell and talk a lot...I'm kind of noisy but I like people to know that I am here. I use to hold back all my giggles but I'm starting to do it a little more often 'cause I know my mom and dad like it...it always makes them laugh! And I think that's about it...my mom says she'll try to get back on here soon and update you on other stuff going on in our lives but for now she let me have the keyboard. Maybe she'll even do it this weekend...we've been outside a lot this week...which I also love by the way...I'm an outdoor girl for sure...but now it's suppose to be hot and humid and she gets crabby when it's like that so I'm guessing we'll be staying indoors for the most part! Well...I'd better get going for now! I hope you all have a great 4th of July...it's going to be my first one! I've heard about these things called fireworks and I'm really interested in seeing what all the hoopla is about...I just hope I can keep my eyes open long enough to see them! Well...ta ta for now! ~Natee

3 comments:

The Athearns said...

Adorable post!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Miss Natalee! Grandma loves you sooooo much!!

Big hugs,
Grandma Annie

Anna said...

Natalee you are so cute and you have some amazing typing skills for a 5 month old! LOL Loved reading your update! Hope you have a great first 4th of July! :)