Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cutest Little Sister

Hi all! Sorry I've been MIA for awhile here...not too much to update you on in our lives...the time seems to be flying by and it seems like we have been so busy but I'm not really sure what we've been doing :) Jon and I celebrated 7 years of marriage since the last time I updated...where has time gone?!? :) We didn't do anything to celebrate except for ride in the combine that day...that is the only time I see him now days so Natee and I go as much as we can :) She seems to really like riding in the combine...at least for a while...she tends to get antsy towards the end...especially when daddy won't let her steer! haha! Well I'd better get going and get my house picked up while Natee is still taking her nap...but I wanted to share some of the cute pictures I took of her the other day. I found her t-shirt on clearance and I think it fits her...it says...Cutest Little Sister! I'm sure Emmalee would agree :) (and I suppose the boys would too...but they probably wouldn't have cared...that's boys for you :) ha!) Have a great rest of the week!


Isn't she just the cutest little thing...couldn't you just eat her up! Don't worry...I'll give her snuggles from all of you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big snuggles from Grandma Annie sweet Natalee!!

Mark & Jennie said...

Absolutely - wish I could cuddle those chubby arms :)

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun loving her up a week ago! Thanks for sharing the pictures...then I get to share them with others! Ali, you are amazing with photography! Seven years..wow...love you three much! Aunt Suzi

Stephen and Michelle said...

I know I don't comment on here very often, but I just love looking at how much your "little" girl is growing and changing...it is SO exciting to see how your journey has lead you to her. Congrats on 7 years...that is great!!
Michelle

nancy said...

what a PRETTY girl

jodi said...

Seriously she is the cutest darn thing ever!!!! (well besides my own children LOL) But she is beautiful and her cheeks!!