Thursday, September 30, 2010

8 Months!

Hi there! Yes...it's true...on Saturday my baby turned 8 months old! Crazy how time flies! And look...she's been 8 months for almost a week now and I'm just getting her pictures up...I can tell you that I'm a lot busier now and I am loving it! She's been doing so many more things now it's not even funny...she's a busy gal...I don't know if that's a good thing or not! ha! :) She doesn't crawl yet but she does now kind of have a little scoot to her and most of the time she just rolls wherever she wants to go...I stood back yesterday and watched her get around the living room...it truly did amaze me! She's eating more baby food now and loves it...well...except for when I don't give it to her fast enough...I have to work on patience with this child ;) She babbles all the time but no mama or dada yet. I had a dream last night, though, that she just started talking using words we could understand...it was pretty funny to hear that coming out of a baby's mouth! Gotta love dreams :) She loves anything to do with animals...especially dogs...she squeals every time she sees our neighbors dog and she can't wait to get over to him and pet him :) Even the other day we were looking through a magazine trying to entertain her for a bit and every time we got to a picture of a dog she would squeal. I guess a dog will be in our future...but so far Jon and I disagree on what kind we will get :) She's been sleeping awesome lately...she's still sleeping now (7:30) and I put her to bed last night at 7:00! Guess she's starting to get on a new schedule...she likes her morning nap but her afternoon one is pretty short...making her very cranky in the early evening so we thought we'd try putting her to bed earlier...seems to be working! I think that's about it for an update...I can't think of anything else to share right now and I gotta run and get a couple more things done before she actually wakes up! Hope all is well for all of you! Take care! Oh...and enjoy her bear pictures :) She's getting too big :(

And on another side note...for any of my clients that are interested...I am back at work a little...on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon/evenings...let me know if you need an appointment...the easiest way to get a hold of me is through e-mail: alischair@yahoo.com or you can call out to Trippers Clippers and they will get me the message...and yes...that's right...I am back out at Trippers and it's working out so well! Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

Anna said...

Man do they grow up fast or what?
She's super adorable!

Anna said...

PS Can she come give Hunter sleeping lessons??? :)

Courtney said...

she is getting so big...& in about 16 years (if not sooner) she is gonna get mad at you when you want to take her picture with that bear ;) Thanks for the update.

admin said...

I love the pictures with the bear- you can really see how much she's grown! What a doll :)

cindy lee said...

I love this blog very much.Thank you for sharing.Welcome to my own blog ugg store to have a look for Ugg Bailey Button there are many Ugg Bailey Button Triplet Boots 1873 to choose.