Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wow! It's been a long time!

So sorry I haven't posted anything in a long time! Our desktop computer will not hook up to the Internet and I've just been waiting and hoping that it will fix itself...but I think I'm going to have to take it in and spend some money on it...and so now I'm using our laptop which is super slow but I thought I'd better get on here and say something or none of you will read my blog anymore! ;) So needless to say this will probably be very boring 'cause there won't be any pictures of my cute girl on here...maybe sometime later this week I can get some to load on here but I don't have the time to do it now. Anyway...we are all good here...can't believe Christmas is this week! We actually celebrated with both of our families this last weekend and it was so much fun...and Natalee got so spoiled! :) I know my mom had a lot more fun shopping for her two grandkids this year! Natee got a stroller from my mom and dad and she loves it...now she can go where ever she wants too! She will be walking on her own before I know it...she's starting to get a little more brave and taking a step or two if she needs too. Let's see...what else is new with her? She still doesn't have any teeth...she says bababababa (bottle) and mamamama (and I think that is for both Jon and I...she hasn't gotten the dadada down yet :) )...she loves to give kisses...she raises her arms when you say "so big"...she loves trying new food...she has waved bye-bye and hi for awhile but it's getting more consistent....and she's trying it both ways...up and down and side to side :) Life at our house is busy but so much fun! Well I'd better wrap this quick up date up because I hear a certain someone upstairs talking :) We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! And remember...Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Merry Christmas!!

Candie said...

Have a wonderful Christmas with your little sweetie!!

Anonymous said...

I did love shopping for my grandkids!! I can't wait until I can provide more for them (with LOTS of little pieces - ha!)!!

Love you!
Mom

downlights said...

Wow i love you blog its awesome nice colors you must have did hard work on your blog. Keep up the good work. Thanks