Friday, December 3, 2010

10 Months

Our little turkey was 10 months old on Thanksgiving! It's so hard to believe that she is growing up so fast! She is very active...she figured out the crawling thing now but prefers to be up and walking...and she does that by holding on to anything she can...she now just leans against the walls for a little support and makes her way around the room that she is in...she has started to take a few steps by herself, which is scary...I think full blown walking will be here before I know it! She enjoyed her first Thanksgiving meal and wants nothing to do with baby food anymore...still no teeth and no sign of any...she babbles all the time and has started to say hubba bubba whenever Jon says it...no momma or dadda I guess :) She's good at giving kisses and has the waving thing down....and overall she is such a good baby and we are blessed! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and here's to the Christmas season!



Feel free to add your own captions to those last 3 photos...she is such a ham sometimes :)

8 comments:

Meghan said...

wow- already 10 months. These babies have grown up so fast. I just want to freeze time! I love her big bear.

Anonymous said...

I think in the last picture she's whispering to Mr. Bear that very soon she shall be bigger than him, so watch out!!

Love you!
Grandma Annie

Michelle M. said...

She is just precious! And she'll be waking before you know it. Good luck :)

jodi said...

I love her !!! She is super cute!!!

Tandoori said...

fantastic family!
greetings from Italy!!

downlights said...

great blog! i learn few things in this post, thanks for the share

... said...

You have a beautiful baby girl! I found your blog in a rather roundabout way, and it turns out you're not that far from me. I graduated from Carleton in 2005 and now live in Wisconsin.

Happy Christmas!

Freeminded said...

shes well cute !! :)