Sunday, January 9, 2011

Prayer Request

I just wanted to ask you guys to keep my friends, Anna and Chris and their son Hunter, in your prayers tonight, tomorrow and in the days ahead...we met Anna and Chris when we went to Faith's Lodge (in Feb. of 2009)...they had recently lost their little girl Morgan..she like our boys came way too soon and went home to Jesus within a few minutes. Fast forward a bit...they were blessed with little Hunter one year ago and last August they found out that they were going to be adding another addition to their family. Well a few weeks ago Anna ended up on bed rest and on December 28th little Gage was born at 25 weeks and 4 days...everything looked to be going well...he had a few set backs that preemies have but overall he was doing okay. Well late on Friday night (1-7-11) Gage went to be with Jesus and meet his big sister Morgan and our three as well. I know what it's like to lose more than one baby and I don't wish losing any children on anyone! So I would really like to ask for your prayers for our friends as they walk this road of grief and healing again. I don't want to post her blog on here without her permission...I'm sure it would be okay but I want to check with her before I do it...but for now...your prayers would be great! Thank you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart is broken for them...will definitely be keeping them in my prayers. Only God can heal the hurt they are feeling...we know that all too well.

Love you and hope you are all feeling better!
Mom

Brittney said...

Oh my goodness... that is terrible. I feel like I *kind of* know her from reading along the Bible Study. What a heartbreak... I will be praying too.

Meghan said...

saying prayers....

Anonymous said...

Ali, know Uncle Doug and I will be praying...love you all much. Aunt Suzi

Anonymous said...

Praying right along with you for your friends. Life can be so hard sometimes and we just don't understand...but God knows and that gives us hope. Love you all!
Jackie D.