Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snow Day

We've had plenty of the white stuff this winter...and so we figured we might as well go out and enjoy it! I think Natee had more fun eating it! Enjoy!











Thank you again for keeping our friends in your prayers...we were able to run over to the funeral last Tuesday...it was a beautiful service to remember their beautiful baby boy...and I know they felt covered in your prayers...so thank you. Now go out and enjoy your own white stuff...if you have any that is!

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

She is just adorable! I love her pink cheeks.

I am so sorry for your friends' loss. One of my best friends just delivered her 33 week stillborn baby on Monday. I can't even imagine what all of you have been through. May God give your friends (and mine) peace and comfort during this time and in the days ahead.

Anonymous said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!!! After seeing how sweet my grandbaby looks in the snow, I don't mind the snow as much anymore!! Thanks for capturing her sweetness in your pictures...and thanks for the great haircut tonight!! Sorry again we were a bit late...stupid traffic!!

Love you so much!
Mom