Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2 years....

It's been two years since I've gotten to hold my sweet boys, Owen Timothy and Cooper James, in my arms...and even though my arms are no longer empty I still miss the feel of Owen and Cooper in them...19 minutes was way too short. But they are being held in Jesus' arms now until I am reunited with them...God is good...all the time. I wrote again on the Feldman Baby blog today...it had been since last year (April 23) that I had written on there...that just shows how good God really is...He has given us Natalee to keep us busy and to give us good memories to write on this blog...yes...I still miss my babies like crazy but Natalee has sure helped to combat some of that missing and hurt...she has definitely been our little rainbow :) But today...it's all about my sweet baby boys...and how I long to keep their memory alive...until we meet again... :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I spent some time in prayer for you last night asking God to comfort you today...I can't believe it's 2 years already. I have no doubt they are entertaining many in heaven and are being loved on daily. There are still so many "why's" and "what-ifs" that we may never have answers to...we just trust in His plan and purpose. Give Natalee many hugs today and know that many love you and are praying for you. God is good...all the time!

Love you oodles,
Mom

Stephen and Michelle said...

Praying for you...so thankful for little "rainbows" in times of sorrow.
Michelle

Meghan said...

so precious, just makes me cry that you guys have had to go through the experience. God has blessed you and I am so thankful!

superman said...

I love reading your post.
It makes me cry that you guys have had to go through the experience.
May god bless your family.




Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate

Jkasza said...

Wow, she looks amazing! What a year this must have been for you and your family. Praise God! Wanted to touch base with you regarding the radio interview we talked about last year. Would you still be interested? I'd love to have you on. You can email me at janna@herfreedom.org.

God Bless!

Janna Kasza
Her Freedom Radio
www.herfreedom.org