Thursday, February 10, 2011

Natalee's 1 year Pictures

Hi there! I've been meaning to get these on here for awhile! Time sure does fly when you have a one year old getting into everything! :) So...anyway...here are Natee's one year pictures...she did so well and let her mama capture a few good shots :) Hope you enjoy! Oh...and if you want any of these (friends and family) please let me know and I will get you some...just leave a comment or drop me an e-mail with which ones you would like and what size :) Okay...that's it...enjoy and have a great weekend!



















5 comments:

Meghan said...

oh my she is so sweet. I love the black and white and also the brick. Love her belly. ha ha

Erin Schmidt said...

What a doll! She's precious, Ali! :)

Michelle M. said...

She is so adorable! I love the little outfit.

Candie said...

She is adorable! I love the hat!! It's so neat seeing her standing all by herself :) They grow up too fast!! Beautiful pictures, Ali!

Jessica said...

Very sweet.