Sunday, April 10, 2011

This little girl...

had such a fun time celebrating what would have been her big sister, Emmalee's, 3rd birthday...see:


We kept our tradition of flying kites, releasing balloons and of course...eating yummy food. But right now I'm just too tired to blog much about it so I promise I'll do more later...just wanted to leave you with a few pictures and thank all of you who thought of us today and said a prayer for us. The way the morning started I thought I might be an emotional basket case today...but it turned out to be a very good day and we all had lots of fun...especially her:



who went down early and has been fast asleep since everyone left. Fresh air did her good! :) Good night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

~*Hugs*~

Alison said...

What a special tradition! Little Natilee is so precious! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love you!
Mom

Michelle M. said...

What a good little sister :) I love how you honor Emmalee's birthday. It is a beautiful tradition.

Anonymous said...

Thought of you all day. Know we love you...Natilee is precious, cherish every moment.
Jackie