Thursday, March 31, 2011

Monkey see...monkey do...

Natalee is definitely a monkey see, monkey do kind of girl. She tries to impersonate everything she sees...like when we were in North Dakota one of the ladies was trying to get Natee's attention by banging her cane on the floor three times...so Natee walked over, took her cane, and banged it three times as well...needless to say...she did get a laugh :) And just last night Jon was peeking around the corner at her and so she started to go around the corner and come peeking at him...and then the other day I was clearing my throat and she started to make this sound like she was choking on something...nope...just clearing her throat too! :) So anyway...last week Tuesday she was at my mom-in-laws house and my two nephews were over there...Carter likes his nuk and had it in for the good part of the time that I was there...well the next day look what I found: Isn't she cute! I always wanted a nuk/paci baby...she did take one when she was first little but gave it up on her own long time ago...well she found one in her toy bin and came to show me what she had...and wouldn't you know...she kept it in most of the day...I guess it was something new for her. The next day though...she could have cared less...which I guesss is a good thing since she might be a little old to be starting that habit...I'm just glad I got a few pictures of her...my little monkey see, monkey do girl! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's the cutest monkey for sure!!

Big hugs,
Grandma Annie

Emily Hawkins said...

I love your page =)

jodi said...

Love her!!! But really only 1 picture LOL =)