Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Time for a little recap!

Hi there! Yep...it's me...and yep...I've been MIA...again! I will try try try to get better at blogging again...but for now...here's some pictures to help kind of recap our summer so far...and by the way...can you believe that the 4th of July is already here and gone?! Crazy! All is good here on the Feldman front...Natalee is doing great...she's a 17 month old that is busy all the time :) All seems to be going well for our birthmom too...she told me that babybug is moving all the time and that the next time we get together I'll be able to feel him or her! I'm so excited! Now we just need to figure out a time to get together! :) Well I'll let you go so you can get through my massively large picture post :) Enjoy!


We were able to see Great Grandma and Grandpa when we went to my cousin Cory's track and field meet...he does pole vaulting...I still don't see how they do that! It was the state meet and Cory did great!




Up he goes!

And down he comes :)


The meet was at Hamline and they have one of those Snoopy statues there...so of course a picture needed to be taken!


We've also been out to visit Emmalee and the boys



And help water all the flowers


Such a good helper!


Then Jon and I took a little getaway over to Milwaukee a few weeks back...Natee stayed at home with Grandma and Grandpa and I think she could have cared less that we were gone...she was so doted on :) While we were there the weather was so crappy...cold and rainy...so it made it hard to do anything...but we were able to take in a Twins game at Miller Park which was really fun...we were also able to make about 4 trips to Kopps to get frozen custard...if you are ever in Milwaukee you'll have to find Kopps! You will not be disappointed...just think Culvers times 10!


Me and Mickey



Awe...we look like we had a fun time...oh wait...we did :)


Then this past weekend we were able to go to the Twins game at Target Field and actually sit in a suite! Now it's going to be hard to sit back in a regular seat :)




We even got to meet Drew Butera...isn't he cute :) Look how much closer I am standing to him than Jon! hahaha!


We even had a rain delay...and look at this black cloud that rolled in...I have never seen one this dark! It was funny to watch all the people scramble to get under the shelters before the rain just poured!



And then the exciting news of the night was that Kim Kardashian was at the game...her fiance was throwing out the first pitch (that is him up above)...I had walked by this suite (suite 14 if you must know) on my way to the bathroom and there was a bodyguard with an earpiece in...and I thought to myself...wow...someone important must be in there...well it didn't take long for word to spread as to who it was...you wouldn't believe the entourage that she had with her...all for a reality star....but I have to admit...it was pretty cool to say that I saw her (they left in the 5th and walked right by our suite...so of course I gawked and watched as she went by!) haha!


And this was another cool picture...there was a night rainbow! I had never seen one of those...didn't know there could be a night rainbow...but it was dark and I just happened to look off to my right and there it was...of course I had to point it out to everyone to make sure that I wasn't seeing things!


And of course summer wouldn't be summer without pool time and watermelon!


Yummy!


Mommy...you want some?!?!



And Sam and Britt were nice enough to invite us over to use their pool at their condo...it was so much fun and Natee had a blast being in the pool with Ole


A family that swims together....has a lot of fun :)


Uncle Sam, Aunt B and Ole


Natee wanted to try Ole's hat!


Getting a little ride :)



Waiting for the parade to start...the kids are ready to get...CANDY!



At the Cannon Fall Parade...just waiting for it to start!


Picnic lunch group :)


More picnic lunch group :)



And what's 4th of July without...WATERMELON!


Natee and her cousins in Lake Byllesby...the kids could hardly wait to finish with our picnic so they could go and jump in the lake...it was a nice hot day so I'm sure it felt great!


Natee and Daddy enjoying a dip in the lake



Natee and her friend Evan...I think they both enjoyed their 4th of July!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you post again! LOVE all the pictures and Natee is definitely grandpa's girl...she love watermelon!!

Love you!
Grandma Annie

Meghan said...

Wow what a post- I love all the pics. I am so happy for you guys- you are great parents.

voip services said...

Wow what a post- I love all the pics.