Friday, August 5, 2011

18 Months!

Can you believe that our Nateebug is 18 months already?!?! Well it's true...on July 25th she turned the big 18 months old...and no one warned me that it was coming up so fast! She's just really starting to grow up on me...getting very independent and pretty helpful around the house...well...maybe that's not exactly true but we are working on picking up after our self when we pull out all the kitchen towels or empty out the Tupperware lid drawer :) She is finally getting more teeth...she's got molars coming in and she knows how to use them :) She is doing very well with her potty training...we sometimes have an accident but for the most part she is dry all day long! I wasn't sure that I was ready to start the whole potty training thing and after the first couple of days I was ready to throw the towel in...but I got some encouragement and I'm glad I stuck it out...I think it's going to work very well to have her trained young. She says words...gets more all the time...but she still isn't a real "talker" yet...I know what you are thinking...you are surprised since I am her mother after all :) One day I think she will just start and never stop...so I'm not encouraging the talking too much! haha! I can't think of too much else to tell you...she's just a good little girl and she loves to have fun...and we have so much fun being her mom and dad! She did a pretty good job with her 18 month pictures so I attached those on here so you could see them :) Hope you all have a great weekend!












6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just when I think you've taken the cutest picture of her ever, you come up with more!! LOVE THEM ALL!! And love you guys so much!!

XOXO,
Grandma Annie

AnneG said...

She's adorable! About my daughters age! Try this out. She'll go crazy for it. GreenCupboards.com

Hija @ work said...

such an adorable baby u have! cute~:)

mango extract pills said...

If only kids and babies wont grow up, and will stay cute as ever.

Agnieszka Rucińska said...

piękne foto !!!! pozdrawiam

voip services said...

She's adorable!