Sunday, September 18, 2011

Summer Recap #3: Feldman Family Vacation

Well this is the second year that the Feldman's have done a family vacation...so I guess that means it's an annual thing...yea! We have so much fun and I can't wait until next summer! This year we actually went to a campground in West Salem, WI which is near LaCrosse...we really liked it there (last year it was up in Nisswa, MN and we really liked it there too!)...so now we have to decide if we are going back to one of these places next year or if we should try somewhere new...if you have any ideas for us we are open to suggestions...the only thing is it has to be a campground with tenting (for Jon's sisters and their families), RV hook-up (for Jon's brother and his family) and cabins (for us and Jon's mom and dad...we don't camp!!!)...so let us know if you have any ideas! I feel like I have so much to write about our time down there and yet I know that if I do it will get too long...so I'll just leave you with some pictures instead...I thought you'd like that better :)


Natee is ready to go swimming!! Let's get going mom and dad!



Jon didn't wear these goggles to swim in...but he did let me take a picture of him in them for my mom...funny story...well kind of funny...a couple weeks before this Jon and Natee were wrestling on the floor and she stuck her finger in his eye...he said it hurt but didn't think much of it...when he woke up in the morning he couldn't even open up his eye and his other eye was really sensitive to light...so he went to the eye doctor and here she had gouged his cornea! It was so bad that the eye doctor told him that he needed to go home and let it heal and that he'd better not work...the risk of getting an infection was too great with the work that Jon does and if it did get infected it would not be good for Jon's eye...so he did listen to the docs advice and stayed home...for one day...so my mom bought him these goggles for the next time they wrestle :) And I am happy to say that Jon's eye has healed nicely :)


Daddy...you look silly in your goggles :)


We do this a lot on our family vacations...eat!



We always have one meal together but a lot of the time we have more than one meal a day together...it's such a good time



Natee being goofy...


For my actual birthday we were on vacation so they decided to take me on river boat cruise around LaCrosse...it was a lot of fun...and then afterwards we went to a really yummy ice cream shop :)



All the kids wanted to take pictures with my camera so I can't remember who took this one...but I think they did a pretty good job!!




Sweet girl and her monkey friend



Don't they look like little trouble makers?! They were so dirty! The guys said they would watch them and let us ladies have a little time off...I think they played in this dirt for over an hour and they could have played so much longer!





I know this picture isn't perfect with Natee's hands being blurry and all but I thought it was such a cute picture of the two of them...she loves her cousin Logan! (she loves all her cousins actually!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the goggles are rather fetching on Jonathan!!

Love you!
Mom

voip services said...

have a warm and happy family

Carlos White said...

Very lovely kids and nice family,If you make the photos into paintings,it will have very value memory .it can be more cool.Recommending one nice online Oil Painting Gallery for you.They can offer you many subjects oil paintings and Custom Oil Painting for you.

zionriverresort said...

You all look so happy! It looks like you had a great time! :)

Click Here