Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Curious George Birthday

For Natee's birthday there was only one choice of themes...Curious George of course! He is her favorite! I think she could watch him all day long and not get tired of him...thankfully I don't find him annoying at all :) So here are a few pictures from her party...I'm pretty sure she had a good time :)



Cake and cupcakes...of course :) My mother-in-law picked through some runts to get me a bunch of banana's for my cupcake toppers :)

A candy table where George was the center of attention :)



Natalee was trying to be so patient and wait for her party so she could have a cupcake...you'll see later that she couldn't put it down!


Natee thought Bennett need to wear his party hat!


Making a wish!



"Okay I blew them out mom...can I have a cupcake now?!?!"


Yep :)


"hmmm...maybe I want cake too!" :)


Love it! :)


Family shot! Notice...cupcake is still in hand...and mouth!!


Happy Birthday my sweet girl! Glad you enjoyed your birthday!!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

so cute. I love all the pics. I also love your sign in the background that says "This home believes" -AMEN

The Athearns said...

Love it!! What a sweet blessing that little cutie is! :)

Anonymous said...

Little freshwater pearl are so important for the

stitch any fabrics.We can complete designs by thread from <jewelry set.They like pearl necklace with pendant are excellent item for you to buy as a gift to your lover.