Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Natalee!!

Oh my goodness...my dear Natalee...I can't believe that you are TWO years old today! Where has the time gone?! I remember two years ago how nervous I was...we left early from our house that day because we knew that your birthmom was being induced and we wanted to be close when we got the call that you were born. I just couldn't believe that I was going to become a mommy that day...I was just praying that all would go smoothly with your delivery and that your birthmom wouldn't change her mind. I couldn't blame her if she did...look how cute you are!! And you are such a sweet girl...you brighten up every one's day that you come into contact with :) On the day that you were born your daddy and I just shopped and hung out in the town that you were born in...just waiting to get a call...well at 3:53 p.m. we got that call...we found out that you were born at 2:24 p.m. and that you were perfect...and they said that we could come up and meet you now...we were so excited! And when we saw you for the first time...we knew that you were ours! We love you so much Natalee and can't wait to watch you grow up! Happy 2nd Birthday my sweet girl!!

Look at you! This is you from last year!




And now look at you...my how you've grown up!








































And for all of you out there...I'll try and get her pictures from her party on here soon! She had a great time at her party on Saturday...it was Curious George themed...she loves George! :) Have a great day!! We sure will...we are celebrating! :)

6 comments:

admin said...

Oh Natalee you are ADORABLE! I love her pigtails and dimples! You are so blessed to be her mommy :)

Michelle M. said...

She is so adorable! What a beautiful gift from God. Happy Birthday, Natalee!

Brittney said...

Sweet sweet pictures! She is just darling!!

Meghan said...

Wow! She has changed so much- so mature now. Happy 2nd Birthday.

Richard and Pam said...

Happy Birthday, Natalee!! What a beautiful 2 year old!! So happy for your family, Ali and the celebration of life. She's a sweet little girl. Love to all.

Anonymous said...

Such a happy and beautiful little girl. Happy Birthday Natalee!