Monday, April 6, 2009

Quick Prayer Request

Hey all! Okay...I have a quick prayer request and then I promise I'll post more later. I had been meaning to get this on here before this morning but time slipped away from me. Anyway...last Friday I found out that I needed to have a DNC (don't ask me what this exactly stands for but as ladies we know what this is all about). Anyway...since I hadn't stopped bleeding and we were going on 8 weeks now I went back into the clinic to get some peace of mind and to just get checked out. My doctor agreed that this wasn't normal and ordered an ultrasound. Sure enough...looks like a little left over placenta tissue in there...hopefully I didn't gross any of you out...I should have probably had a warning up before I typed all that! Anyway...so they scheduled me for a DNC this morning (Monday) and I have to say that I'm a little nervous. I know they do these all the time but you still get knock out for it and it still is a procedure down there...and I don't need anything to go wrong...I still need all my parts! Anyway...if you read this and have a minute...could you just say a little prayer...thanks. I'm having it done at 11 a.m. It's only suppose to last 15 minutes. And then I'll be home after that. Hopefully sleeping the day away! (Didn't sleep much last night) Well thank you in advance and I'll post more later...and let you know how I'm doing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

praying hard in Ohio...

- Heather Marie

Above Rubies said...

I just checked this at 11:07 a.m. and I am praying for you right now! You have been on my mind a lot lately! Hope you are doing okay in spite of this newest development! I had to have a D&C when we lost our twins. You may have some lingering soreness.
Aimee

Unknown said...

Praying for you Ali!
Love ya!

Michelle M. said...

Praying for you. I hope everything goes smoothly.

Candie said...

Praying that everything goes well with the D&C. They aren't fun. Get lots of rest.