Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just taking care of things

Hey all! I've been wanting to get on here and post for a while now and I just never seem to make the time for it! And unfortunately, today is not the day either but I just wanted to put a little update on here to let you know what's going on in the lives of the Feldman's. I would have wrote a longer post today including some pictures but I just got a call from the carpet store that they are coming to install our carpet tomorrow and so I must get everything out of the office and living room. And since I am doing that...there goes my Internet...for now. So...I have a lot of work to do...so this will have to be short! Things are going good around here...I survived Mother's Day...actually I wasn't feeling so hot that day...don't know if it was allergies or upset stomach or just emotions of the day. We went to church and that was basically it...and I think that's okay...it was a nice day just to be at home and be by ourselves. I did however go out with my mom and sis-in-law, Britt, this last Saturday to celebrate Mother's Day and they gave me a beautiful painting that Britt did...I will have to get a picture of it on here...some other day:) We both loved the picture...the only problem with it Britt.....you didn't sign it!!!!! So I'll have to get it back to you so you can add your John Hancock (or as Tommy Boy would say...your Herbie Hancock) to it:) But seriously...thank you! Three months have also passed since the boys arrived all too soon...and my due date is coming fast...June 19th...it will be good to get past that marker...seems like it hangs over your head. But God is good. And yes...I have planted Emmalee's wagon...full of flowers again! I know you're not really suppose to put so many in there, as they will spread, but mine last year survived so I did it again! And I also got another smaller wagon at an antique store and I planted that one for out at the cemetery...and yes...I will get pictures of that on here as well! Let's see...what else...oh...our friends, Brandon and McKenzie, were in town so we got to have lunch with them on Sunday...we met them at Faith's Lodge in February and we hit it off! They have family in Burnsville so we are very fortunate that we'll be able to see them every once in a while! We had a good time and it's just so nice having friends that have been where you've been and know what we're going through. We can't wait to get together with them again! And I totally forgot to post about my mom's 50th birthday...that was back in March...but I have pictures so I'll post them. As far as the adoption stuff goes we are still in the process of filling out paper work. We have our last home study meeting this next Wednesday and then we have to go to a few workshops, write our Dear Birthmom letter, and do a picture book. There is still so much to do but it's exciting. I am really hoping to be in "The Book" in July...and then we will just keep praying that a birthmom picks us...and hopefully soon! I'm getting kind of tired of being patient!:) Well I think I've updated you on most of what's going on...I am heading out of town Friday and Saturday...I'm going to visit some friends of mine that live in IL...my parents are heading there for a wedding so I'm tagging along to see my friend Adam and his wife Katie and their two kids...so it should be fun times! And then next week is the home study on Wednesday so it might be the following week before I get a real good post on here:) Talk to you all then!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Love the new header and background!!