Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Latest Installment

Hey there everyone! Here are some more scrapbook pages for you! :)


Page 10

Page 11

Page 12


Page 13



Page 14 (Do you like how I did the "stitching" on the lettering?! I thought it was pretty clever and turned out really cute)

Page 15

Page 16

Page 17

Page 18

Page 19

----------

So there you have it...I still have a few more to post for you guys but I didn't want to overwhelm you ;) Nothing too new on our front...we are still in the book and we are still waiting :) Work has been busy...back-to-school time! Everyone has to get looking good :) The Bible Study is going good...it's not to late to join if you want...come and check us out! Oh...and I was always going to post the link to our church's sermons and I forgot to do that...so click here and you will be taken right to them. I am such a slacker and the one I thought was really good is no longer on there...but they are all good...Pastor Reigstad is such a gifted speaker and preacher...we are very blessed to have him!

Well I hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments: