Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Name that Photo!


Isn't this such a cute picture of Natalee and her Uncle Sam?!? I love it! Sam and Britt came to our house this last weekend so I could shoot some maternity pictures for them before their little one arrives...once I get them their pictures and she chooses which ones she wants to share on her blog I'll put some on here too :) Anyway...back to the photo...as we were going through them we came upon this one and we all just laughed...then Britt said we needed to have a name that photo contest! :) Well...it won't really be a contest since there isn't a prize to be given away...but I thought it could still be really fun to see what you all thought of this photo...I love it because Natee looks like she's really trying to be there for her Uncle Sam and he just looks perplexed! hahaha! Okay...so...NAME THAT PHOTO! :)

13 comments:

Meghan said...

Don't worry I will share some of the attention

Brittney said...

Let me give you some advice on how to treat babies... you're gonna need it!

Anonymous said...

I know you're nervous about being a daddy Uncle Sam, but trust me...we babies are a piece of cake to take care of!

Anonymous said...

Forgot to sign my name on that last comment!

Grandma Annie

Kendra said...

Have you seen my pacifier?

Anonymous said...

Oh, I thought of another one..."Trust me Uncle Sam, your new son does NOT want to be named after any of the teenage mutant ninja turtles!"

Grandma Annie

Megs and Simmy said...

i love your baby she is so cute

Annette said...

Just wait Uncle Sam . . . you have NO IDEA what you're in for!

Candie said...

Sorry I can't help you, I don't know much about boys.

Anonymous said...

My title is..."Uncle Sam, let me tell you how it is..."

Uncle Doug's is..."Uncle Sam, there's something on your shirt...ha! I gotcha!

Or, "Okay, Uncle Sam, this is the way it is going to be!"

She is such a cutie! Love you guys! Aunt Suzi

Anonymous said...

Here's another one from Uncle Doug..."How would you like two women telling you what to do!"

Angie said...

"It's okay Uncle Sam, when you're big like me, you won't have accidents anymore."

Feldman Family said...

Now Angie...you're on the same track that I was thinking! I thought the title should be...

"It's okay Uncle Sam...I've had that kind of rash too!"

-OR-

"You know Uncle Sam...that kid of yours is going to pee on you...that's just what we babies do!"

Hahahahaha! Poor Sammy...everyone is picking on him!