Monday, August 30, 2010

Sam and Britt's Maternity Photos

Hi! Well...I didn't do too good last week...only 2 blog posts...sorry! Today I figured I'd better get these pictures up here...most of you probably know that Natalee is going to have a new cousin soon...very soon! My brother (Sam) and his wife (Britt) are due to have their baby boy, or as I like to put it...my nephew(!)... on September 1st...whether he decides to come then or not we'll see...or maybe he'll come before...he still has a day and a half to come before his due date. Anyway...I thought I'd better get their maternity photos up here before he comes...'cause who would want to see these after there is a baby to look at! It was really fun to shoot these for them...I hope they liked them...they said they did...but they could be lying! :) Britt put more up on her blog too... www.samandbritt.blogspot.com ...if you want to check them out...I don't think we put up the same ones...well...maybe we did...we did have quite a few that were both our favorites...here's a few of mine:






















So there you have it! Picture overload! Tomorrow (or the next day) I'll try to get Natee's 7 month pictures up here! Can you believe our little girl is 7 months already?!?!? I can't! Have a good Monday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!!!!

Meghan said...

beautiful!

Anna said...

Awesome awesome awesome photos!

The Athearns said...

Ali, you amaze me!! I loooove these!!!!

Ashley said...

They turned out awesome Ali!! You are wonderful ;) Oh, and I wanted to tell you- I had quite a surprise a month or so ago when I opened up an email from Archivers with Natalee's picture in it! How did you manage to get your layout published??? Too cool!

Feldman Family said...

Hey Ashley! My mom works for Archivers (at the headquarters here in MN) and so when they saw that picture of Natalee they said they wanted to do a page with it...so that's how she got in there :) I didn't do the layout...although I wish I had...it was cute...but they have people that work for the company that put together the layouts for the e-mails and the flyers they send out...although they did ask me how we named her so the story in there was true :) Don't you just love Archivers?!?! I think I could seriously blow my whole paycheck there!!! Thanks for asking...it was a fun surprise for me to see it too! Take care!

Mark & Jennie said...

Ali - these pics are AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

Sam and Britt go to my church there children are so cute