Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Meet Natalee's New Cousin!

Hi there...yes...he is here! Olaf Allen Watts was born on September 2, 2010...and yes if you remember right I did blog that day...and yes...I did know she was in labor...I just didn't want to steal her thunder and announce that she was in labor...and I also waited a few days to put it on here 'cause I wanted Olaf's proud new parents to be able to blog about him...and they have...check out their blog for more pictures...so now I thought it was about time for me to get him on here as well! Ole (for short) was born around 2:53 p.m. (I think that's what Sam wrote) and he weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs 5 oz and he was 21 inches long...he sure doesn't look like he was that big...just a tiny little peanut...you really do forget how little they are...and Natalee was just that little 7 months ago...she never seemed that small! Anyway...everything is going well for them and I'm sure they would love well wishes. Okay...now...on to the pictures!

Cute baby Ole on the blanket I made for him...Sam used to like giraffes as a kid so I thought it would be appropriate for his son to have a giraffe blankie :)

Look at that size difference!

Giving baby Ole kisses :)

Proud Mama and her babe!

Wouldn't we look good as a family of four?!?! I sure think so...if you ever hear of anyone wanting to place their baby up for adoption don't hesitate to pass along our name! (if you want to that is! Our e-mail for that is jonandaliadopt@yahoo.com ) We would love to grow our family...maybe even larger than four...and obviously we think adoption is a great option! Okay...hopefully that didn't sound pushy! Anyway...hope you enjoyed the pictures of Ole...I'm sure there will be more to come! :)

No comments: