Thursday, September 2, 2010

7 Months!

Only a day later than I said but here are Natalee's 7 month pictures...and I won't say it...or maybe I will...can you believe that she is 7 months old already?!?!? She needs to stop growing up so fast on me! But she sure is getting fun. She still babbles all the time...she rolls over all the time now (I knew when she figured it out she wouldn't stop!)...she's eating more food now (baby food that is)...she doesn't like anything green to eat but if it's orange then bring it on! Yesterday I caught her trying to pull herself up onto our desk leg...and trying to pull herself up from the floor in her room to reach another toy that was up higher...no interest in crawling yet but she does scoot herself on her back a little...gotta watch where I put her down now :) Let's see...I think that's about it for all the fun stuff...well I'm sure there is more but I can't think of anything else right now so I'll let you all enjoy her pictures :) No new baby cousin yet but I'm sure it's going to be soon...his due date was yesterday! So the next post I have might be with Natee's new cousin...we'll just keep praying everything goes smoothly! Alright...have a good day!




I think she's saying to the camera..."I'm going to get you!" That's one of her favorite things...she just starts laughing when we say that and start to tickle her...she's way too fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love her monthly bear pics! And, yes, they do grow up way tooooo fast! My little chunky monkey will be 4 next month:-(
It's not fair, I tell ya!

Jailbreak Iphone said...

Very nice girl. great eyes. really nice kid!