Wednesday, November 10, 2010

9 Month Photo Shoot

As you can see...my model was picture perfect again :) Just thought I'd share with you Natalee's 9 month photo shoot...hope you enjoy! Oh...and a little update on Natee...she's becoming way too grown up on me lately...she just cruises around the furniture now...and she has no fear...which has lead to a few bump and bruises :) Nothing major...yet! haha! :) So...that's what Natee's been up to lately...discovering the world! Enjoy her pictures :)








8 comments:

Richard and Pam said...

She is absolutely the MOST ADORABLE little girl ever!!! Thanks for sharing her with all of us via the internet. Love you all.

Meghan said...

I always love your pictures. Griffin is walking every where which has lead to a few bumps and bruises at our house too.

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love those little cheekies!!! My son had cheeks like that. I miss'em so bad! I ask him all the time if he would just go back to being a little baby for one day...he just tells me "No Mama, I taw-wer now." They just grow up way too fast:-(

Anonymous said...

Can you guys just come live in our lower level so I can see her everyday?!!?

Love you!
Grandma Annie

The Caldwell's said...

She is too cute!!! Logan turned 9 Months on Feb. 5th, they grow up sooooo fast and become independant way too soon.

Anna said...

So cute!!!

I know about those bumps and bruises... Hunter fell flat on his face a couple weeks ago had a bloody nose and fat lip... yesterday he fell head first into his Great Grandma's cabinets- metal handle right to the forehead... this walking thing is going to make me crazy!!!

Beatriz Sousa' said...

Hello. Good morning.
Your blog is perfect, his daughter is beautiful.
I'm following you. Kisses
Visit my blog: http://amodaefemera.blogspot.com

ContiZecca said...

Arkè