Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall......

I seriously don't know how it is possible to fall in love with someone more everyday(...except that I do...I love Jon more today than I did on the day that we got married...) but man alive...this little girl makes me fall hard every day...so I thought I'd share some of our Fall pictures with you today...and make you fall in love even more too! Enjoy!






So sweet

The sticking out of the tongue is cute now....I don't know if it will be later! haha! :)



She liked these pumpkins...which was good...I think she was getting tired of me taking pictures!

All our little pumpkins :)

Happy Halloween!
Have you ever seen such a cute smile on a bear?!? ;)

Her make-up wasn't perfect...it's hard to get a 9 month old to sit still!

What a cute little cub with her pumpkins!

9 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh my word!! I LOVE the Halloween costume and makeup! She is so darling I love her!!

Meghan said...

She is adorable. I know what you mean love just seems to grow daily!

Jessica said...

Adorable!

Michelle M. said...

She is so precious!

Anonymous said...

The most adorable bear ever!!

Big hugs,
Grandma Annie

The Caldwell's said...

I am so glad I found your blog!!! I have hugged and kissed my baby 100 times today just since he has woke up from his nap. Follow me!!! www.caldwellfamiglia.blogspot.com

admin said...

She just makes me want to squeeze her so tight! I love the kitty cat pictures! What a gorgeous model!

Candie said...

She is so adorable!! Love the costume!

Liz Pasch said...

That is the cutest 'little bear' I've ever seen! Sounds you are thoroughly enjoying her--these are precious times : )