Saturday, November 27, 2010

Drum Roll Please................

Well here it is...this is what my sister-in-law, Annette, and I have been working on. After loosing Emmalee, someone gave me a necklace with her name on it...and I loved it. And when the boys died, Annette found out where Emmalee's necklace was made and got me one with their names on it...and I loved it! It is just so nice to be able to wear their names on your neck and be able to carry a reminder of them with you. And so...after Annette gave me my necklace we started talking about how we would like to be able to make these necklaces too...I wanted to be able to make them for others who had lost because they had meant so much to me...so we started doing our research and found out how to make them. I have been able to do a couple (unfortunately) for some moms who have lost their sweet babies just recently and Annette just heard of another family that just lost their little baby so we have another one to do. But as we got making these necklaces we realized we really liked doing it and started making more for ourselves and then realized that others might like them too...so without further ado...here is:



'






So what do you think?!? Pretty fun huh?!?! We think so. They are all sterling silver with a sterling silver chain. We do custom orders so if you want anything just let us know...we can put names, dates, whatever you want...we have a lot of different images so ask away and we'll let you know what we have :) And I need to get better at taking pictures of them...I think I need a light box or something...if any of you have any tips for me I will take them :) And if we get going on this we hope to be able to get a website or at least a blog up and running so that you can see all the different ones that we have done :) Right now, since we are new, we are offering them at a low price...our prices are:

Small (like the flower ones with colored disk): $20 with the chain
Medium (like the rectangle dandelion or the owl): $25 with the chain
Large (like the bird with hope or the square hope) $30 with the chain


If you would like just the charms without the chain or if you want more charms added to the chain please contact us for prices. thirdtimedesign@yahoo.com

And you might be wondering where our name came from...well...you know what they always say...the third time's the charm! Well...thank you for letting me share this with you! They do make great Christmas gifts (shameless plug!!)...or any kind of gift! Take care everyone!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Cute name! Love it! The owl is adorable!! The tall dandilion is sooo pretty.

I wear my "Olaf" one all the time! I love it!!

Michelle M. said...

Those look fantastic!

If you ever want to do a giveaway or a sale or anything, let me know and I'll post it on my blog :) I'd love to help you get some business.

Liz Pasch said...

I love it!! You may have seen my silver necklace, in pictures. The one that my mom wore every day while she battled cancer...now I wear it a lot.

It looks kind of like a donut, with a hole in the center. It has the 23rd psalm on one side, and the roman numerals, for that psalm, on the other.

What a great idea. I will be a future customer of yours. I love silver jewelry! So happy you and Annette have found a way to bless others in their times of loss. Keep us posted on how things go!

Anonymous said...

Thank you enough for my necklace... Having little Myah close to me when I want her is a great comfort. These are very special pieces of jewlery.

Maybe you could do "charm" type braclets I know I would buy one with each of my kids names on it. :-)

Thanks again - you have brought something very special to my life.

Carrie Miller