Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So many toys...

...so little time!





Yes...the other day I came in to find that she had settled herself in nicely amongst her toys...it really was pretty cute...and as you can see...she is not lacking in the toy department! I never used to understand when parents would say that there kids had too many toys...how could you ever have too many toys...I now understand :) But that's okay...she likes them :) Well...most of the time she just sits there and unpacks her whole toy bin and that's the extent of her playing...but then there are other times that she sits down and actually plays...this has really started happening in the last few weeks...and there are a few regular things she plays with every day...it's been fun watching her play :)
Well I just wanted to get on here and give you a quick update and let you know that I'll be back to blogging soon...I finally finished up all of our taxes and so I feel like I can get a few more things done now...well...as much as you can get done with an active 1 year old :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's just so busy!! I hope she stays a kid forever and just sits and plays with toys all day long! Wouldn't we all secretly love to do that?!?

Grandma Annie

trashmaster46 said...

That's a lot of cute right there.

admin said...

Aww, sweet baby girl with all her toys! She is just adorable!