Tuesday, May 8, 2012

As I said in my last post, I entered Natalee and me in a Mother/Daughter look alike contest...so far we are ahead!!  Thank you all for your votes...you still have until Sunday (Mother's Day) to vote and you can vote once a day so keep them coming ;)  Thanks again!!  When I decided to enter us I thought we needed to take a new fun picture...so I grabbed Natee and headed to the bathroom and let her start making faces in the mirror and then just started to snap away...so I thought I'd share some of those pictures with you...I think they turned out pretty cute...if I may say so myself! haha!  The first one is the one I used for the contest...I just thought it was way too cute :)  Well I hope you all have a great day and I'll be back to blog later...probably next week sometime :)  Thanks again for your votes!  Here's the link in case you want it again: 










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see two naughty little girls sticking out their tongues!!!

Love ALL the pictures...and love you!

Grandma Annie

Jace said...

Congrats! You won! Enjoy your time at the spa!

mother of the bride suits said...

Baby, you are so lovely, you are an angel, and may you happy forever!

Tiffany said...

You ladies are just gorgeous :-)

Amy said...

You two are so super cute. I'm stopping by from Quartered Heart Crochet. I was tagged and now I'm tagging you. I would love it if you would come and participate. It's super fun and painless I promise. You can find the details here http://quarteredheartcrochet.blogspot.com/2012/11/ive-been-tagged.html