Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Shameless Plug Alert!!

Hi there!  All is well here :)  I entered Natalee and I in a Mother/Daughter look alike contest that our local paper is running and so if you feel like it you can go vote for us at this link:

http://northfieldnews.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=56353&s=19507275&i=1&m=X&sort=SORTORDER&#SD

The only problem is that you have to register before you can vote...which is a little time consuming...but not bad...and after you register then you can vote for us once a day until May 13th.  I just thought it would be fun to enter since people are always telling me how much Natee looks like me...God sure knew what he was doing when He gave me her as my daughter :)

Okay...that's all I have for now :)  Don't feel like you need to but if you want we would greatly appreciate it :)  Have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been voting every day! Do I get a prize for that?!?!?

Love you!
Mom

mother of the bride jacket dresses said...

I want to get a prize!

Anonymous said...

Little freshwater pearl are so important for the

stitch any fabrics.We can complete designs by thread from <jewelry set.They like pearl necklace with pendant are excellent item for you to buy as a gift to your lover.