Thursday, January 28, 2010

I aim to please...here's some more pictures!

Hello from Natalee! She thought you might all want to see more pictures of her so I told her that I would get them on here for her...but you'll have to forgive me...I'm being kind of lazy and not putting them in any order...so without further ado...here's Natalee!



Natalee and her buddy (and cousin) Carter! It's going to be fun watching these two grow up together! Carter's brother Jack told me that she's going to have to learn to play with tractors (or maybe Carter will learn to play with Barbies :) ha! just kidding!)



Grannie Annie!



Oooo...bath time! I did not like bath time but you can't tell from this picture!


Looking at her dad and asking him if mom is almost done!

Just too cute with her hot pink and zebra blanket and her nuk


She loves her kisses from her daddy!



I love this little outfit on her...makes me want to buy one in every size!



Another hospital picture but I thought it was kind of cute :)



So sweet!

Well...that's all you get tonight! Thanks for checking in...Natalee is still doing well. We had a quick doctor check-up tonight per the orders of the hospital where she was born...they wanted her to be seen at the end of the week by someone at our clinic so they could get familiar with her before her 2 week check-up. They said she looked really good and they were impressed at how strong she already is...I'm telling you...this girl hold her head already, picks it up to look around when she's on her tummy, and she has already given us a scare as she started to roll yesterday...even tonight when we put her on the table she started rolling to her side and her nurse got a little startled! She said she wasn't used to that little of a baby being mobile. So we'll have to stay on our toes :) Well...I'm off to feed Natalee and then hopefully she'll sleep for a little bit tonight before 3 a.m. The last two nights she's been awake for the most part before 3 and then she falls asleep and sleeps til around 7:30. But I'm not too worried...we'll get her on a schedule eventually...I keep reminding myself that she's only a couple days old and she'll figure it out...until then...I'll just be a little more tired while I enjoy every minute with her :) Goodnight (or good morning, good day, good evening...depending on when you read this!).

8 comments:

Mark & Jennie said...

thanks for the update, mom!!! You're a trooper after so little sleep!!! Love you guys!

Jenny Severson said...

Thanks for posting the pictures Ali, she's beautiful!
Jenny

Monica said...

Natalee is such a beautiful baby! I am sure you are enjoying getting to know her. She is lucky to have such awesome parents!

possemom2 said...

You guys look so happy together! Thanks for the updates! She is adorable!! Lynne

karenandchad said...

Love her, love her, love her!!! Especially in her hot pink blanket. Do buy the outfit in everysize. We have our favorite pj's for Nicholas and we bought them in all sizes up to 3T. :-)

Karen

Courtney said...

We have bought the same outfits in different sizes before...I promise your not crazy if you like it that much...they grow out of them so fast at that age :) Hope you plan on heading to Funcie sometime back to MFC. I know everyone would love to meet Natalee & see you & Jon too:) Thanks for sharing!

diana said...

So cute!! Keep the pictures coming!!!

Anonymous said...

It always amazes me how much JOY a little person can bring into our lives. It truly is beyond words. I'm going to send you a reading that I found when Kami was a baby. It puts "motherhood" into words like I can't express it.
Love you.
Aunt Sue