Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Consent is signed!

Hey all! I just wanted to jump on here and say that the birthmom signed the consent for adoption today at 12:55 p.m.! This is a huge answer to prayer and such a blessing (and a weight off of my heart!)...we still have two weeks before it's final and she can't change her mind so would you be praying until then...thanks...but at 12:55 (or let's wait 'til 12:56) on March 23rd we can celebrate! Whoo hoo!!! Okay...I'm trying not to get overexcited here but...I can't help it. Anyway...lots of prayers til the 23rd...thanks for all the ones you've sent up for us already! Okay...I'm done for the day...check out the post below if you haven't already...that's the one that has all the pictures :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

WONDERFUL!!!!! - Deborah Carpenter

Anonymous said...

Praying and believing the best!!

She's an awesome daughter! God's best to you all!

Anna said...

Yay! Definitely keeping you in my prayers. And Natee is adorable. I love the nickname too. Our niece is named Natalie and our nephew called her Natee when he was first talking and I always that it was super cute.

Anonymous said...

Such good news, Ali! We'll keep praying! She such a cutie :)

Anne & Taylor

Chandana said...

nice blog.


Anytime you want to do a Bible study, or need some meditation on the Word of God, this blog will surely be a blessing for you :

http://www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading.

God bless.

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!!

Sandy Johnson

Michelle M. said...

I'm so happy for you guys! I pray everything goes well for the next two weeks.

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear it went well! We will continue to keep you all in prayer through the 23rd!
Love the pictures, you sound so happy, what a blessing!
Cayla

Mark & Jennie said...

praying my friend!!! Can't wait to meet little Natee!!!!!!!!!!!

diana said...

That is so exciting that the consent is signed!!!

I'm glad you like the pictures :) I've only seen a few so I'm really excited to get the rest back.