Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Oh the people I have met!

Okay...so I decided that I can't promise that I'll blog more 'cause it might not happen! I was going to post some more things last week of all that Natee has done in her first 6 weeks...and I only did one post! And now it would have to be titled: What I've done in my 7 weeks of life! Oops! Sorry! So now I'm moving on to some of the people she has met...some I've already posted so I will skip those but here are a few more:





Great Aunt Suzi and Uncle Doug...they were able to come to the hospital to visit her since Aunt Suzi had the day off and the hospital isn't too far from their house :)





Darin and Tanya...we went up with them to Brainerd and spent a few days with them...they are our good friends from South Dakota that we met on our first cruise...we've been great friends ever since and always look forward to seeing them. They had to settle for Brainerd this year 'cause we got the call about Natalee the day we were going to book our trip...I don't think they minded too much...although a nice warm weather vacation I'm sure would have been great! :)



Here's Natalee with Walleye Dan...he was our guide on our ice fishing trip...well actually we just rented his fish house...anyway...this was the picture he used on his website for his Catch of the Week...she was 10 days old then...the youngest by far he said. On a little side note...we were watching Ron Schera the other day (a program we have here in MN) and Walleye Dan was on there giving fishing tips...so...he's kinda famous :)


Miss Molly Mae...this is the little artist that painted our angel picture (of our three angels in heaven)

Debbie - my dad's cousin


Ellie Joy



Kodie





Tom and Lori...we aren't really related to them...but really we are! They are good friend with my Great Aunt Pearl and we see them quite often...and we always celebrate Thanksgiving together!


Great Great Aunt Pearl...wow...that seems weird to say! We ran over to Hutchinson one day to have lunch with her...it was fun seeing her...I know Natee liked it :)

Our good friends, McKenzie and Brandon...they are the couple we met at Faith's Lodge last year...we only live a few hours apart so we try to get together every once in a while...it helps that they also have family that lives in the cities! And more exciting news...they are expecting a little one this summer...I just found out the sex of the baby but I'm not sure if it's a surprise or not so I'd better not put it on here...but we are so excited for them and we just keep praying for a happy, healthy baby for them that can stay here on earth with them for a very very long time!

Cousin Charla from North Dakota...we were able to see her when we went out the wedding...she took such good care of us...came and helped pick us up from the train station and had lots of goodies for us to snack on! Thanks Charla!


My cousin Andy and his fiancee Lindsay...their wedding is in May!


Great Aunt Pam and Uncle Richard


Natee helped Great Grandma Watts celebrate her 80th birthday! Can you believe it...they are 80 years apart...wow...pretty cool!


Getting some snuggle time with Great Grandpa Watts...I remember seeing a lot of picture of me and my grandpa in this same exact position! :)


Don't they look like nice Great Grandparents?!?!


4 Generations


Look Danielle! Look who Natee got to meet! Zeke! She doesn't look too impressed! My grandparents had a puppet ministry and they traveled all over doing puppet show in different churches...they did this for many years...close to 20 I think...anyway...Zeke was the main puppet...he kept all the other puppets in line!


And she got to meet a couple other puppets...it was funny the way she just looked at them...I wish I could know what was going through her head :)

Well there you have it...a lot of pictures! And that's not all but that's all the ones I have...my mom has more on her camera from when we met my Aunt Sue and her family and my Aunt Pam and her husband...plus of course Natee has met all her Aunties and Uncles and her cousins...and she loves them all...and I think the feeling is mutual. Well...sorry this got to be so long...hope all is well...oh...and guess what...one more week of waiting on pins and needles...on the 23rd it will be finalized! Yea! Still praying all goes smoothly...thanks for your prayers! And I guess Natee got bored with this as well...she was awake and squirming in my lap when I started this and now she's out...hopefully you're not sleeping as well :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If she wakes up screaming, you'll know she's dreaming about puppets attacking her! It was so funny how she just stared at them!

Love you all so much...big hugs to Miss Natee!!!

Grandma Annie

Brittney said...

Great post! Love all the pics! Natalee knows more people than I do - ha ha!

You can tell her Aunt B is afraid of the puppets - especially when Uncle Sam sneaks up behind me while I'm cooking and scares me with his!

Mark & Jennie said...

ZEKE!!!! Love it! :)