Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Natalee's Gottcha Day!

It was a day of celebration at the Feldman house! Because...

this little cutie is ours to keep...forever! Natalee's birthmom didn't change her mind and so at 1:55 p.m. it became official...well there still is a little more paperwork on our end and we have to go to court at some point to make it truly official...but as far as her birthmom goes, she can no longer change her mind and take her back. Natalee is ours! :) We are so thankful to her birthmom for giving us this gift...we will never be able to repay her for the happiness and joy that she has given us in our daughter Natalee. So...we spent the day...celebrating!


Mom and daughter...I like the sound of that :)


Daddy and his little girl...so sweet!
I think she was done taking pictures...I thought this was sooo funny...Jon cracks me up!

Family picture time! It was windy out if you can't tell...and Natee had just gotten her breath taken away from her! Such a cutie! We are so happy...if you can't tell! After pictures we loaded Natalee up and took her to the outlet mall for some shopping and just walking around...it was such a beautiful day! After that we treated ourselves to a yummy meal at Monte's Steakhouse...and boy...was it good. And now...Natalee just drifted off and we are heading to bed...all the fresh air and emotional high has left us very tired. And I don't know how many times today I felt like crying...it's just such a relief to know that she is ours :) Tears of joy :) Thank you all for walking on this road with us...we sure do ask a lot from you! Thank you for all the prayers...they were definitely heard! We love you all...now...good night!

17 comments:

Adam & Amanda said...

YAY HOORAY!! I totally teared up reading this! We are so excited for all 3 of you! God is good all the time!

Anonymous said...

I've been continually seeing what time is has been today!!! Know that there was some shouting and some tears at 1:55 pm while sitting in the Regents waiting room. Love you all so much! Aunt Suzi

Mark & Jennie said...

tears of joy, all around!!! yay for Natalee Feldman!!!!! and I love the new blog look!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!! I told Mike when he got home and the first thing he said was "oh, I guess they don't have to find a lake and a cabin"...I thought that was funny...and then the next thing he said was "oh, on my birthday, they found out that they get to keep her...so we both have celebrating to do"...my hubby he's so funny! Love ya, glad you get to keep her! Great Uncle Mike and Pamela

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! We're so happy for you guys :) God is good...all the time!!!

Taylor and Anne

The Athearns said...

Once again, congratulations! And I LOVE the new blog layout! You guys are such an adorable family! :)

Michelle M. said...

Yeah! Love the photos!

Angie said...

I am SOOOOOO happy for you!!! :)

Stai Family Farm said...

SSSSOOOOO happy for you!! God is so good, all our kids have been sitting on pins and needles waiting to hear the YES! Congrats! PTL! Doing the relief and happy dance!

karla

Candie said...

Congrats!!!!!! Crying tears of joy for you all. Love the new blog look.

Bunny said...

I am so happy for you! Congratulations and Blessings!

And Praise God! :D

Deanna Kuennen said...

I am crying tears of pure joy for you guys!!! So very, very, very happy for you - and little Natalee is also one lucky baby girl to have the 2 of you for parents! A celebration was definitely in order - you guys deserve this!!!!!

possemom2 said...

Tears here too! Any little part us readers were able to do with our prayers and wishes are certainly deserved by your family! Thank you God for this little wonder! I've been waiting for the blog to change. The new heading is great! Lynne

Unknown said...

God is good. So happy for you! Can't wait to meet her and love on her!! :)

Carrie said...

Oh my I am so thrilled for you!!!! I have been praying for you for a long time and am praising God for answered prayers! Congratulations!

ElisaBeth said...

congrats!!!!!! so happy for u

Life of the Hoops said...

So Happy for your both!!!