Monday, March 8, 2010

What has Natee been up to in her 6 weeks of life...

Well she's been up to quite a lot actually! And that is why I have been very very bad about blogging! I'm so sorry! Well I'll quite rambling on and get to the pictures...I will probably break this post up into a couple different posts...not sure how much time this little sweetie is going to give me to blog...I already hear her squawking! So...here's what Natalee has been up to:

She's been learning how to give kisses! Every time (well almost every time) I give her a kiss on her cheek she turns and opens her mouth...I think she likes the sound that it makes...or the vibration...either way is way too cute and I'm all too happy to give her lots of kisses!
She's been busy just chillin'...this is how she decided to position herself the other day on Jon's chest...he called me in to get a picture of her...too cute! And she was out!


She's been busy catching up with her cousin Carter! He was sick (poor guy got RSV) so we couldn't see him at all until this last week...so we got to see him on Friday night when we went to a fish fry and then Saturday when my old Bible Study here in town threw us a baby shower! Let's just say...she got spoiled...she's been plenty busy being spoiled too! Do you like her boots?!? Daddy doesn't but momma sure does!

Do you see what she got to ride on last weekend?!? Amtrak! We went out to North Dakota for a wedding (Jon's cousin) and so we all jumped on the train (literally...they don't stop for very long in Red Wing!)...I was a little nervous about it but Natee did great! She slept so good on the train...it rocked her to sleep! This picture of the kids is when we got home from our trip...can you tell?!? They all look a little sleepy still!

All the kids (except Carter couldn't go with us 'cause he was still sick) lined up inside the train!


Big cousin Julia sure liked holding Natee on the train...I think she's glad she has someone littler than her to take care of now!

She's also been busy meeting 2nd cousins! When we were out in North Dakota my cousin Chris and his family made the drive to come over and meet Natalee (I don't really think they came to see us! ha!)...and it was so good to see them! Their girls liked being able to swim for awhile too!
Cousin Chris and Natalee
Cousin Rachel...she's so photogenic...I'm so jealous...I've never seen a bad picture of this girl!
And of course Natee has been busy wrapping us around her little finger and making us fall more and more in love with her everyday! I mean...look at this face...who couldn't fall in love with her! Well I think I'm going to quit for today...got lots more pictures but let's spread it out a bit :) One piece of news...the birthmom is suppose to sign her papers tomorrow...so say a little prayer that she does...if she does then she still has 2 weeks to change her mind...so the 23rd of March is the day that we are looking forward too...then Natee will for sure be ours! And I know...I need to change the header of our blog...I will get to that...eventually :) Well you all take care...and more pictures to come!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

so cute. sounds like you guys have been so busy! I love all the pics, keep them comin.

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, she's adorable!

Michelle M. said...

OH my goodness! She is so adorable. I'm that you guys are enjoying your little girl.