Tuesday, April 27, 2010

3 Months and a little housekeeping...

A little housekeeping is probably what I should be doing instead of writing this blog...oh well...this is more fun :) Well on Sunday Natalee turned 3 months old...I can't believe it! Crazy how fast time goes by! She is smiling more and more every day...although when you see her pictures on here you wouldn't believe it...can't seem to capture her smiles...every time I remember to go grab my camera then she stops! Oh well...I guess that's how it goes :) She babbles like crazy and I told Jon that I think we are going to have an early talker on our hands. It probably helps that I talk to her a lot...some days I bet she wishes I would be quiet! She is sleeping really good...last night she slept from 9:45 to 7:30! I couldn't believe it! She has been sleeping from about 8:30/9 to about 5:30...although a few nights a week she still gets up around 3 for a little snack...here's hoping those times are almost done :) All in all she is a really good baby and we are enjoying every minute of her! Oh yeah...I forgot to tell you about her two months stats...now you probably don't even care...but here they are anyway....she was 22 1/2 inches long and 11 lb 3 oz...I'm really curious to see what she weighs now...she seems like she is getting so much bigger. The other day I had her laying on the floor after changing her diaper and I got up to go throw it away and wash my hands...and when I came back she was laying on her side! So I don't know if she's going to start rolling soon or not but I'm for sure very careful where I lay her now! :) She loves kicking and bringing her legs up too and she really wants to sit straight up like a big girl...so one of my friends gave me a bumbo seat for her to use...and she really likes it :) Well I think that's all the update I have for you on Natalee...I have some pictures also for you...and at the bottom I have her announcement that I finally had done! I wanted to wait for the adoption (or at least the birthmom's part) to be final...my friend from high school designed them for us...check out her website some time: http://www.lilygracedesign.com/ It turned out really cute so make sure you check it out at the bottom of this post...and I am working on sending them out with thank you notes too! So if you got us a gift, thank you so much...so sorry that the thank you cards are soooo late!


Here's Natee's 3 month bear picture! Does she look bigger than last time?!?!
Here's a little smirk from our Natee :)

Natalee got to meet one of Emmalee's nurses on the 23rd of April...we went down and had supper with her! Thanks again Breanna! It was so good to see you!

And then after we had supper with Breanna we drove around a bit by the hospital and then went to the Ronald McDonald House so Natalee could drop in her pop tabs! Doesn't she look so happy to be doing so! ha!

And here are our cute announcements! See...I told you they were cute! Thanks again Nikki for doing them! They turned out wonderful! Again...visit Nikki's site sometime if you need some design work or announcements! She does an awesome job!

7 comments:

Angie said...

Or, if you can also have me do your design work. ;)
Seriously, i cant wait to meet Natalee. :)

admin said...

Love the announcement! It's SO adorable!! :)

Mark & Jennie said...

AHHHH!!!! I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks!! She looks so much bigger now, I can't believe it. Thanks for the updates, I LOVE hearing how she's growing, sleeping, smiling, etc. And hearing the joy in your voice :)

Liz Pasch said...

I'm so happy for your guys! Seeing your annoucment, for Natalee, brings tears to my eyes. What a beautiful time it is--big answer to prayer, too! Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

You're going to need a bigger teddy bear for her pretty soon - ha!

Big hugs,
Grandma Annie

Candie said...

What a cutie! Love the announcement and love her cheeks!

Michelle M. said...

That is the cutest announcement I have ever seen!