Friday, April 23, 2010

Missing her sister...

Yep...you guessed it...and if you've been to our Feldman Baby blog...you already know. I'm missing Emmalee like crazy today...I've been missing her for the last two years but these anniversaries really stir up the emotions and feelings. So I'm holding Natee tight and telling her all about her sister. And I'm sad that they will never have that sister bond...sure she "has" a sister but until Heaven they will never really be "sisters"...but what a reunion that will be! Isn't that exciting to think about! I think so! I can't wait to see Em perfectly healed...with no tubes...no open chest...just her perfect self. Thank you all for your love and prayers for our family...they mean so much. And we are so happy that Emmalee finally has.....a sister! :)
Emmalee

Natalee

3 comments:

Letherton said...

so sorry :(

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

Stai Family Farm said...

It is so amazing how much your two girls look alike. Only an amazing God can do that miracle! I'm so sorry that it is hard right now...sometimes it seems to feel hardest when we feel guilty for being happy with another baby. Don't give into that! I'm sorry for your loss, Natee deserves all your love and Emmalee had all your love, you didn't withhold any from her. Try to see Natee as such an incredible blessing, down to the identical looks.....God loves you girl and I'm so sorry it's a hard road right now. God's best to you...hugs and prayers.....it's okay to love again.

Anonymous said...

well, your little girls look like sisters. I believe they are! love you all!
-mary