Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Good Friday!

Hope you all are having a good Good Friday so far. Today is a good day to reflect on what Jesus did all those years ago for us...so that someday we can have eternal life with Him! To be honest it's hard for me to comprehend that someone would do that for me...that He would go to the cross and die for my sins...but that is where faith comes in...knowing that Jesus did exist and He is still alive and working in our lives today! Yea! And even though it's hard to imagine leaving this world someday I know that when I do I'm going to go to a much better place...and again...being honest...I really like my life here and I can't imagine it being any better...but then I think of all that we've gone through and I have days when my heart is so sad...it's in those times that I am reminded of how good Heaven is really going to be and there will be no more sadness, no more tears, no more fears, and no more death! Jesus overcame the grave and therefore we will have life eternal with Him...and what a good life it will be...way better than this earthly life! Can I get an AMEN! :) Anyway...I realize that I haven't posted in a week and so I thought it was time to get some cute pictures of our blessing on here...come on...can you honestly look at this little girl and not melt! God sure has blessed us! These were pictures of her after one of her baths this last week...the girl likes her baths! Enjoy! And...Happy Easter!!!







3 comments:

Michelle M. said...

I cannot get over how adorable she is!! What a beautiful little lady.

I hope you all have a blessed weekend.

Anonymous said...

She likes her baths because she knows cleanliness is next to godliness!!

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Big hugs,
Grandma Annie

admin said...

Is that a DIMPLE I see?! How adorable is that!!!!